Kalau tak silap akulah, lampu "incandescent" yang kita dok pakai selama ini(yg kluar cahaya oren tu, pakai tungsten), akan ditamatkan khidmat dia di Malaysia sebabnya, dia ni makan karan.
Bila cerita makan karan banyak ni, kluaq lah satu jenis lampu yang dikatakan menjimatkan kuasa tetapi mengeluarkan cahaya yan terang benderang, spt lampu di bawah.
Tapi apa yang depa lupa cerita ialah lampu ni amat bahaya sekali kalau dia pecah. Hampa bacalah ....Klu tak reti bahasa omputih, cari kamus...hehehehe...
Warning from the British Ministry of Health about Energy Saving bulbs
These type of bulbs which are called Energy Saving or low Energy bulbs, if it is broken it causes serious danger! As much that everybody will have to leave the room for at least 15 minutes.
Because it contains Mercury (poisonous) which cause migraine, disorientation, imbalances and different other health problems when inhaled.
And many people with allergies, causes them severe skin condition and other diseases just by touching this substance or inhaling it.
Also the ministry warned by NOT cleaning the debris of the broken bulb with the vacuum cleaner, because it would spread the contamination to other rooms in the house while using the vacuum cleaner again.
It must be cleaned through normal broom or brush and be kept in a sealed bag and thrown right away from the house in the bin for hazardous materials.
Notice: Mercury is dangerous, more poisonous than lead or arsenic!!!!
Renung renungkan lah....